Enter Helios House garden and you’re greeted by an outstanding view of the St John’s Church, this beautiful property has all the necessities for a super comfortable stay.
- Air conditioned spacious double bedroom,
- Bedside tables with reading lights, handmade wardrobe and beautiful wooden ceiling.
- Air conditioned twin or double bedroom, depending on your preference with bedside tables with reading lights, two handmade wardrobes and beautiful wooden ceiling.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for a comfortable stay.
- Comfortable chairs and plenty of space for relaxing with beautiful garden views and air conditioning.
- A dining table is situated in a beautiful spot with fantastic garden views.
- Inside garden terrace where you can sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful garden views.
- A large tiled bathroom with shower/sink/toilet and washing machine.
- You enter Helios House property by the garden door and the first thing you’ll see is the wonderful view of St John’s Church and the garden with plentiful flower beds, you walk through the garden to reach the house. on the middle terrace, there is a table and chairs perfect for outside dining and relaxing.
- There is also an outdoor shower great for cooling off in summer.
- Guests have private access to the whole of Helios House and garden, it is totally private
Other things to note
- Helios House has a super wood burning fireplace in the living room, I provide you with two sacks of wood but should you like any extra wood during your stay there is an extra fee per sack of wood.